We are currently looking for a Project Engineer who will be responsible for managing assigned projects from client order to contractual completion in terms of quality, cost and time. Also responsible for managing projects in accordance with WES project management procedures, ensuring HSEQ compliance, and for the application of robust design principles and sound engineering practice.
- Interpret WES proposals & client specifications to ensure clear definition of projects
- Prepare & maintains QA Plans (Sharepoint) and project programmes (Microsoft Project)
- Design systems developing P&IDs, specifications, detail drawings & test documentation
- Ensure robust design & engineering standards by conducting design risk assessments and following design approval procedures
- Identify material requirements using equipment, instrument and valve lists and BOMs
- Procure materials using purchase requisitions and purchase orders (or assigns procurement to workshop or site teams) and ensure effective cost/quality balance
- Prepare workshop and site job packs to facilitate efficient build and installation
- Ensure implementation and documentation of testing including FAT, QA inspections, SAT and commissioning; liaise with client when witnessed testing is required
- Prepare and issue O&M and training manuals. Arrange and/or deliver operator training
- Control and report on progress (quality, cost and time); communicating with clients, suppliers and within WES (sales, engineering, workshop and site) throughout each project
- Comply with contractual requirements including timely payment applications, notices, submissions and variation orders
- Support the development of engineering procedures and practices and the development and standardisation of products and systems
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Responsible for the manufacture & test of a range of chemical dosing equipment, working to a high level of detail and quality to ensure the company’s standards are maintained.
- Fabricate and assemble chemical dosing equipment in line with engineering drawings, P&ID’s and work instructions provided using general hand and power tools. This will involve bund & cabinet fabrication, pump & instrument installation, pipe & valve fitting & basic electrical works.
- Carry out pressure testing & quality checks of assembled components in line with test procedures, reports & work instructions.
- Always work in a safe manner and within the company’s Health & Safety procedures & policies.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
WES is based in Basingstoke, Hampshire and provides nationwide coverage to its customer base, including water companies, industrial and energy companies plus contractors and government agencies.
The current team of around 33 staff includes highly qualified engineers and technicians with many years’ technical experience working within the key industry sectors where WES operates.
WES actively supports young people development and has a close association with both BCOT and Alton College covering work experience and apprenticeship programmes.
WES is always happy to receive approaches and CV’s from suitably qualified or experienced people.