DS 2500 and 5000
Fully enclosed Chemical dosing units with either 2500 or 5000 Litre storage capacities with integral bunds.
Fully enclosed chemical dosing systems comprising a GRP enclosure/cover fitted to a fabricated Polyethylene bund into which is fitted a 2500 or 5000 Litre Polyethylene storage tank. Single duty or duty/standby pumps can be fitted with dose rates up to 150 Litres/hr.
Designed as a medium capacity packaged chemical dosing system for outdoor applications. Dosing pump and control options available for dose rates from 0.004—940 L/hr.
Safety & Ease of Use
With an integral bund and separate doors to the fill & dosing/control areas, the unit provides a safe & robust fully enclosed lockable unit. By using Digital dosing pumps which have a user interface that lets you enter the dosing rate you want directly on the screen, the systems are very simple to use. Furthermore, with a very wide turndown ratio (100:1 for smaller pumps 800:1 for large pumps) and no need for complicated stroke rate calculations, the system is truly “plug & play”.
- Polyethylene bund, (resistant to most Chemicals), 2750 or 5500 Litre capacity, separate lockable front access doors for fill & dosing compartments, 2500 or 5000 Litre rotationally moulded storage tank.
- Fill point—Separate fill door opening to proprietary/compliant fill connections & valves for filling by Chemical delivery suppliers.
- Grundfos/Alldos Digital Dosing Pump(s) allowing direct operator entry of dose rate. Also, allowing manual or auto operation modes with direct input of pulse or 4-20mA flow proportional control signals. Single pump duty or dual pump duty & standby setups are possible.
- Connections—3 Vertical sleeve tubes rising through the bund to the dosing compartment allow power & signal cabling to enter & dosing lines to exit without being visible from outside the unit.
- Control—various options available from simple manual control to full flow proportional automatic dosing with automatic duty/standby pump changeover. Telemetry options also available.
- Dose rates—Models available allowing dose rates as low as 0.025 l/hr or up to 940 l/hr.
- Drip tray/bund—The integral bund will contain any leakage and the level switch will inhibit the pump(s).
- Health & Safety—With integral chemical containment, automatic leak detection cut-off & splash screens, etc. The DS 2500 & 5000 provides a safe dosing system for both operator & environment.
Accessories & Options
A full range of accessories including, suction & delivery hoses, injectors, controllers, etc.
Options include materials of construction for pump head, valves & pipework to suit chemical to be conveyed. Calibration vessel.
Control options including fully auto from run signals and/or flow proportional control signals.