Portable, fully enclosed Chemical dosing unit for temporary, emergency & Modular applications 0.2—150 l/hr
A portable fully enclosed chemical dosing system comprising a weatherproof Polyethylene rotationally moulded enclosure into which is fitted High Quality Digital dosing pumps complete with control valves, leak detection switch, control box with timer, etc.
Designed primarily for temporary or emergency use to dose Chemical from an IBC or other existing storage vessel. The DosingCube™ can also be used as an interchangeable modular system for permanent dosing systems.
Ease of Use
By utilising compact High quality Digital dosing pumps which have a user interface that lets you enter the dosing rate you want directly on the screen, the DosingCube™ enclosure is small enough to be portable. Furthermore, with a very wide turndown ratio (100:1 for smaller pumps 800:1 for large pumps) and no need for complicated stroke rate calculations, the DosingCube™ is truly “plug & play”.
- Polyethylene enclosure IP54 rated with integral drip-tray, resistant to most Chemicals, lockable toggle catch closure, carrying handles, clear window.
- High quality Digital Dosing Pump allowing direct operator entry of dose rate. Also, allowing manual or auto operation modes with direct input of pulse or 4-20mA flow proportional control signals.
- Dual contained pipework connections. Suction & delivery pipework can be dual contained with the outer sleeves connected directly to the DosingCube™. Any pipework leakage is detected by the switch in the drip tray.
- Control box with 7 day/24 hour timer—can be simply set to stop/start at pre-set times. All DosingCubes™ are dual voltage 110 or 240V - 110V plug on flying lead supplied as standard.
- Safety splash screen—even with the lid open, the pump head, valves & pipework are covered with a clear uPVC screen.
- Dose rates - Models available allowing dose rates as low as 0.2 l/hr or up to 150 l/hr.
- Drip tray/bund - The integral drip tray will contain any leakage and the level switch will inhibit the pump. A drain plug allows any residual chemical to be drained safely.
- Health & Safety - With integral chemical containment, automatic leak detection cut-off & splash screens, etc. The DosingCube™ provides a safe dosing system for both operator & environment.
Accessories & Options
A full range of accessories including, suction & delivery hoses, suction lances, foot valves, injectors, support brackets, IBCs, IBC bunds, storage tanks, etc. are available.
Options include materials of construction for pump head, valves & pipework to suit the chemical to be conveyed. High viscosity materials catered for by specialist polymer pumps.
Control options including fully auto from run signals and/or flow proportional control signals.
Trade Customers and Resellers
WES DosingCube™ can be made available to "resellers" of equipment in your company livery and with your Logo "etched" into the front Screen