Dosing Pumps - Aquatic
WES process experience extends beyond municipal and industrial chemical metering applications to a broad spectrum of aquatic chemical handling needs.
The WES team have experience of:
- Emergency application of chlorine to waterparks and leisure facilities for sporting events
- Chlorination & pH control for Swimming pools
- Oxygen reduction skids for high altitude simulation training at sports facilities
- Re-hydration mini boilers for atmosphere hydration in sports training facilities
- Fertiliser dosing to golf course irrigation systems
- Chemical dosing into dry ski slope spray watering systems
- Nutrient dosing into garden centre and nursery plant feeding systems.
Contact us today for more information and advice on the best solution.
Blue-White Flexflo range
The Blue White Flex-Pro A Series of self-priming peristaltic metering pumps distributed by WES is purpose designed for the demanding needs of industry.
Comprising models A2, A3 and A4, the range is capable of capacities to 600 l/h and pressure of up to 8.6 bar, with a range of adjustment of up to 10000:1.
Blue-White C Chem-Feed Series
The Blue White ChemPro C series of diaphragm metering pumps distributed by WES is purpose designed for the demanding needs of industry. Comprising models C2 and C3, the C range is capable of capacities to 153 l/h and pressure of up to 12 bar.