The DS2500, 5000 and 10,000 are fully enclosed chemical dosing systems comprising a GRP enclosure/cover fitted to a fabricated Polyethylene bund into which is fitted a 2500, 5000 or 10,000 Litre Polyethylene storage tank. Single duty or duty/standby pumps can be fitted with dose rates up to 150 Litres/hr.
Plug & Play
Ease of Use
Designed as a medium capacity packaged Chemical dosing system for outdoor applications. Dosing pump and control options available for dose rates from 0.004—940 L/hr.
With an integral bund and separate doors to the fill & dosing/control areas, the unit provides a safe & robust fully enclosed lockable unit. By using Digital dosing pumps which have a user interface that lets you enter the dosing rate you want directly on the screen, the systems are very simple to use. Furthermore, with a very wide turndown ratio (100:1 for smaller pumps 800:1 for large pumps) and no need for complicated stroke rate calculations, the system is truly plug & play.
- Polyethylene bund – (resistant to most chemicals), 2750, 5500 and up to 10,000 Litre capacity, separate lockable front access doors for fill & dosing compartments, 2500, 5000 or 10,000 Litre rotationally moulded storage tank.
- Fill point – Separate fill door opening to proprietary/compliant fill connections & valves for filling by Chemical delivery suppliers.
- Grundfos/Alldos Digital Dosing Pump(s) – Allowing direct operator entry of dose rate and allowing manual or auto operation modes with direct input of pulse or 4-20mA flow proportional control signals. Single pump duty or dual pump duty & standby set-ups are possible.
- Connections – 3 Vertical sleeve tubes rising through the bund to the dosing compartment allow power & signal cabling to enter & dosing lines to exit without being visible from outside the unit.
- Control – Various options available from simple manual control to full flow proportional automatic dosing with automatic duty/standby pump changeover. Telemetry options also available.
- Dose rates – Models available allowing dose rates as low as 0.025 l/hr or up to 940 l/hr.
- Drip tray/bund – The integral bund will contain any leakage and the level switch will inhibit the pump(s).
- Health & Safety – With integral chemical containment, automatic leak detection cut-off & splash screens the DS2500, DS5000 & DS10000 provide a safe dosing system for both operator & environment.