The industrial sector covers a vast range of different industries in which customers may require chemicals to be dosed into their process.
WES is able to apply best practice across multi-industries and develop unique approaches where standard and proven systems and technologies are applied to the differing process requirements through the WES range of standard products and bespoke solutions.
To meet the challenges of increasing regulatory demands, tighter environmental compliance, lower chemical usage, production target demands and tighter budgetary control, WES have devised more effective and sustainable chemical dosing and equipment solutions.
WES are able to offer a true multi-disciplined engineering service and their knowledge and expertise provides an all-round capability and in-depth understanding of the issues and complexities presented by the application of chemicals into industrial processes.
Just some of the industries and processes in which WES have experience and expertise:
- Car Manufacturing – Dosing of Potassium Hydrogen Di-Fluoride for glass etching
- Medical – Manufacture of kidney dialysis hot water sterilisation systems
- Plasterboard manufacture – dosing of retardants, fluidisers and biocides
- Honey production – Water softening & conditioning
- IT & Data storage – Oxygen reduction units for fire suppression systems
- Paper – bleaching agents
- Drinks manufacture – Acid & Alkali dosing for pH correction
- Membrane manufacture – pH correction