DS1200 / SC1200
The WES SC1200 is a fully enclosed weatherproof Polyethylene rotationally moulded enclosure and integral bund designed to accept a standard 1000 or 1200 Litre IBC. The SC1200 unit prevents the common problem of exposed IBC bunds filling with rainwater and can be supplied as the DS1200 variant fitted as standard with a fixed IBC, WES DosingCube™ and chemical fill arrangement to create a complete low cost chemical dosing system.
Plug & Play
The WES DS1200 meets the pre-requisites for safe and secure (lockable) storage and containment required by responsible users of chemicals stored in IBCs, whilst at the same time offering operators ease of use.
- The DS1200 is fully compatible with other WES “standard products” to form small standalone dosing systems. (DosingCube™ and DS200)
- The DS1200 also offers much more secure containment of Hazardous chemical (Hazchem) with its roller shutter door. This greatly reduces the occurrence of vandalism.
Ease of Use
Lightweight and yet extremely robust. The base of the unit has reinforced forklift lifting recesses. (It is not advised to lift the unit with an IBC in position)
- Polyethelene is resistant to most chemicals
- Bund has full rainfall protection – no need to pump out
- Lockable and secure Cabinet
- Upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC
- Available in different colours (longer lead time)
- Low profile (710mm height), 1363 litre containment sump allows safe material handling and dispensing.