A fully enclosed chemical dosing system comprising a weatherproof Polyethylene rotationally moulded enclosure and integral bund into which can be fitted up to a 200 Litre integral storage tank or a grid shelf to accept users’ standard chemical storage container(s). Single duty or duty/standby pumps can be fitted with dose rates up to 150 Litres/hr.
Plug & Play
Designed as a small storage capacity packaged Chemical dosing system for indoor or outdoor applications. Dosing pump and control options available for dose rates from 0.004—150 L/hr.
Ease of Use
With an integral bund and full height front roller door, the unit provides a safe & robust fully enclosed lockable unit. By using modern Digital dosing pumps with a user interface that lets you enter the dosing rate you want directly on the screen, the systems are very simple to use.
- Polyethylene enclosure – IP54 rated with integral 240 Litre capacity bund, (resistant to most Chemicals), lockable front access Polyethylene roller shutter door. Up to 200 Litre fixed integral storage tank or user supplied standard chemical containers. The unit is designed to be moved by forklift with integral lifting slots.
- Fill point – If fitted with an integral tank, the storage tank has a screw off lid for direct Chemical filling or can be provided with proprietary fill connections & valves for filling by Chemical delivery suppliers.
- Digital Dosing Pump(s) – Allowing direct operator entry of dose rate. Also, allowing manual or auto operation modes with direct input of pulse or 4-20mA flow proportional control signals. Single pump duty or dual pump duty & standby setups are possible.
- Dual contained pipework connections – Suction & delivery pipework can be dual contained with the outer sleeves connected directly to the unit. Any pipework leakage is detected by the switch in the bund.
- Control – Various options available from simple manual control to full flow proportional automatic dosing.
- Dose rates – Models available allowing dose rates as low as 0.025 l/hr or up to 150 l/hr.
- Drip tray/bund – The integral bund will contain any leakage and the level switch will inhibit the pump(s).
- Health & Safety – With integral chemical containment, automatic leak detection cut-off & splash screens, etc., the DS200 provides a safe dosing system for both operator & environment.
Visit Product Page
The complete DS200 range can be viewed by clicking here.