WES has been involved in site-based mechanical installations for almost 30 years and remains a firm advocate of effective planning and site management as the key to the success of any site installation.
Although WES fully supports the concept of fully works built and tested systems, its service doesn’t stop at the workshop gates; WES’s fully trained engineers will deliver, install, commission and service your dosing system in accordance with your requirements, as well as offering an emergency callout service.
All site personnel carry the necessary accreditations, have comprehensive health and safety training and are experienced in mechanical and/or electrical installations specifically tailored to key activities and industry sectors.
- Mechanical & Electrical Installation – from the relatively simple installation of a WES packaged system, to a full, bespoke mechanical and electrical installation and systems integration associated with multiple chemical dosing units on a process plant.
- Servicing – any aspect of a chemical dosing system including pump wet-end servicing, control value setup, alarm checks etc.
- Maintenance – from reactive callouts, to scheduled preventative maintenance through to full preventative maintenance programmes that ensure your systems are running at maximum efficiency.
- 24-Hour Service – a 24/7 emergency response service to get your critical chemical systems fully operational as soon as possible.
- Commissioning – working with you to ensure the system delivers the chemical into your process as intended, as well as full integration with other systems.
- Client Operator Training – providing operational training to your relevant personnel.
- Health Checks – reporting on the condition of your chemical dosing system, compliance with Health & Safety requirements, chemical usage optimisation and improvement recommendations.
“There is clear blue water between chemical dosing design and engineering companies of which WES is one of a very few, and chemical dosing fabrication and assembly companies of which there are many”
Contact us for more information or to discuss your project in detail.